Sarl Grande Bastide International, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”): Sarl Grande Bastide International
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”):
- Sarl Grande Bastide International
- with a capital of 1,387,237 €
- whose head office is located: 397 route de la Grande Bastide 83440 Tourrettes
- represented by Fabien Bennegent, in his capacity as Manager
- registered with the RCS of Draguignan B 521 581 801
- telephone number: +33 494 760 074
- email address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”): Sarl Grande Bastide International is hosted by OVH via IPAOO, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – France.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher’s request.
Any information accessible through a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights in the content in said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Sarl Grande Bastide International.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relationships with you, and where applicable for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- Mail address
- Postal address
- Phone number
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: Sarl Grande Bastide International 397 route de la Grande Bastide 83440 Tourrettes
Or by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, those who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us with the contact within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff ;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please notify it by email, to the address: email@example.com
If, while viewing the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
WHAT IS A COOKIE ” ? A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear allowing you to express a choice on the use of said “cookies”. Unless you decide to disable these “cookies”, you agree that the site can use them. You have the possibility at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of “cookies”, knowing that this may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of the services offered by the site, by clicking on the following link: Manage Cookies
If the user refuses the registration of “cookies” on his terminal, or if he deletes those registered there, his browsing and experience on the site may be limited. Where applicable, the publisher declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the site and any services offered.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
TYPE OF “COOKIE”
|Cookies categories||Why we use these cookies|
|Mandatory cookies (required)||These cookies are strictly necessary for security and to allow the basic functionalities of the site (including security, connection, preferred language, saving the basket and order tracking).|
|Functional cookies||These cookies help us to improve our site by collecting and analysing information about its use. They can also be used to enhance the customer’s experience such as online chat and sharing on social networks.|
|Advertising cookies||These cookies are used to track visitors anonymously across websites. They allow you to display targeted advertisements and provide you with content related to your areas of interest.|
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Internet pixel
The publisher may occasionally use Internet Pixels (also called tags) and deploy them through a partner likely to be (and therefore store the corresponding information, including the IP address of the User) in A strange country.
These tags are placed both in online advertisements allowing Internet users to access the Site, and on its various pages.
This technology allows the publisher to evaluate visitors’ responses to the site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of this site by user.
The external service provider may collect information on visitors to the site and other websites using these tags, compile reports on the activity of the Site for the attention of the publisher, and provide other services relating to the use of it and the internet.
Article 15 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 16 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 17 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org